"You will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory."
Included: Session fee, 15 digital files, 4x6 spiral-bound set of prints, 20% percent off a la carte enlargements.
Child Sessions start at $475
"This path does not belong to your parents, your teachers, your leaders - it is yours and must be defined by your character everyday ...” - J. Foster
Included: Session fee, 25 digital files, 4x6 spiral-bound set of prints, 2 enlargements matted at 11x14.
Senior Sessions Start at $875
"Families are like fudge - mostly sweet, with a few nuts."
- Les Dawson
Included: Session fee, 30 digital files, 4x6 spiral-bound set of prints, 50% percent off a la carte enlargements.
Family Sessions Start at $975
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston S. Churchill
Included: Session fee, 6 digital files, 20% off a la carte prints.
Headshot Sessions start at $500
"When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid." -Audre Lorde
Lets talk! Each business has unique needs - best not to squeeze everyone into the same branding box.
Branding sessions start at $700
What is included in the session fee?
The session fee is a retainer for my services which includes the time taking pictures as well as the time I will spend preparing your proofs (25). Each session also includes a basic set of digital files, prints, and/or album, specific to the type of session, as noted above.
Do you offer packages?
Yes - print and digital packages are available for each type of session and can be custom designed to suit your specific needs.
When is the session fee due and is it refundable?
A deposit, equaling half of the session fee, is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due at the session. Deposits are fully refundable until 24 hours prior to the session. There is no additional fee for rescheduling however, deposits will not be refunded for sessions canceled with less than 24 hours notice.
When and how will we get our photos?
You will receive an online gallery link with all of your proofs within 3 weeks of your session - sometimes less depending on the season. From there you will be able to make decisions about which images you'd like to order and if you'll want print or digital files - or both.
How long is the session?
Sessions are between 60 - 90 minutes for a single location but I'm not a clock watcher. We'll work until we get what's needed, which is usually right around an hour or so.
What Should I Wear?
This is the most frequently asked question I receive after a session is booked. Here are a few general guidelines that you might want to consider.
- If we're doing family pictures, each person's clothing should compliment, not copy others in the group. Select clothing first by color families - what colors look good together? Then consider patterns and texture. Art is a balance between unity and variety. As you lay all of the clothes out, ask yourself what elements unify the pieces and what elements add variety.
- Consider your background. Are your pictures being taken in the fall with amber and golden leaves behind you? If so, what colors go well with those tones? Or do you prefer to blend with the environment? Either way can work very well.
- Please no shirts with words. I have to put my foot down on this one. Unless we're doing an advertisement for whatever topic your shirt speaks to, shirts with words don't work. They are too distracting from the face. The viewers eye goes directly to the wordy message instead of the subject, which which is you.
- Consider your feet. Will you wear shoes or go barefoot? Depending on the weather and the location we've chosen, you might want to bring an extra pair of shoes. I've done many sessions that have included a little wilderness adventure. Based on experience, let me suggest that you consider wearing your hiking or "can-get wet-and-muddy shoes" and carry your picture shoes in a backpack.
- What about accessories: hats, jewelry, scarves, and the like? These elements are great and can add so much personality to your pictures. I love them! Do be careful though, too much of a good thing can spoil it. One or two carefully chosen pieces will speak volumes and will be less likely to label your photos as trendy.
- Lastly, wear what you feel comfortable in. The goal should be classic, current, and comfortable and the best representation of you.